Thank you very much for those of you who showed your interested in this competition. We would like to thank all the applicants for their logos prior to the deadline. As we received many request for the extension so that applicant can submit their work after the festival,we decided to extend the submission deadline till Friday, November 7, 2014.
Extended Deadline for submission: Friday, November 7, 2014
This Festive season, Nepal Astronomical Society (NASO) in association with Lotus Holdings Pvt. Ltd. brings you 2nd National Astronomy Olympiad- Logo Competition 2014 with an oppertunity to win a cash prize of NRs 5,000!
First National Astronomy Olympiad -Logo Competition 2013 was a great success which was conducted during December 2013. We expect more designers joining us this year with their innovative ideas and creation to become of part of Second National Astronomy Olympiad which will be held during January to June in Nepal.
Last year, Kapil Rokaya from Bajura bagged the award, who will be the winner this year?
If you are creative, have some skills on desiging, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Do you wish to know how to participate in the competition? Here are the rules and regulations for the competition:
Rules & Regulations:
- The logo must include the following themes: ASTRONOMY, EDUCATION & NEPAL and should reflect Second National Astronomy Olympiad 2015
- Maximum of five designs can be submitted by a person. Submitted designs must contain the original idea/creation of the designer. Logos must be created in full colour in JPG formats. The logo specification is width 600 pixels
- Each design must contain a description of no more than 200 words. Design without description will not be accepted for the competition
- The deadline for submission is
Saturday, 25th October, 2014Friday, 7th November, 2014.
- The best logo will be awarded 5,000 NRs as a cash price and a certificate
- The decision of the evaluation committee will be final. The copy-write of the selected logo will be of NASO only
- The submission must be done through email: info.naso[at]gmail.com
Please note the deadline has been extended till Friday, November 7, 2014! The result will be announced during the second week of November.