Friday, December 8, 2017

NASO 5th National Astronomy Olympiad Logo Competition Result Announced Today!

We are pleased to announce the winners of our NASO 5th National Astronomy Olympiad Logo Competition!

Lets congratulate the winners for their worderful works:
  • First Prize: Safal Shrestha
  • Second Prize: Ayush Pandey
  • Third Prize: Surya Gyawali
The competition was open during September 25-November 15, 2017. Our judges carefully evaluated all the logos. The judging panel included NASO executives, astronomy olympiad committee members and teachers selected for the astronomy olympiad exposure camp which was held in India during last month.

The First Prize Logo designed by Safal Shrestha

Safal Shrestha, 16 years science student currently studying at class 11 at Capital College and Research Center (CCRC), Koteshwor, Kathmandu, expressed, “It was an unimaginable moment for me to achieve first place in the logo designing competition where many skilled people had participated alongside me. It was the first competition I entered related to graphic design. I had put all my hard work in this design and all the skills I’ve learnt since I laid my hands on Photoshop one and a half years ago. I’d like to thank NASO for making me believe that passion is everything and I’m really delighted to get such opportunity.”


The Second Prize Logo designed by Ayush Pandey


The Third Prize Logo designed by Surya Gyawali


The first prize winning logo will be used as an official logo for our 5th National Astronomy Olympiad 2018.

The winning logos will get cash prize of NRs. 5, 000/-, NRs. 1, 000/- and NRs. 500/- with certificates respectively during a ceremony organized in Kathmandu in 2018.


Waiting for the astronomy olympiad?
Application for the 5th National Astronomy Olympiad 2018 will be opened at www.nepalastronomicalsociety.org/olympiad soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment