Nepal Astronomical Society (NASO) is pleased to announce the result of 5th National Call for Astronomy Olympiad Teacher Training 2017. The selected teachers will get an opportunity to attend Astronomy Olympiad Exposure Camp 2017 which will be held at Homi Bhabha Center for Science Education (HBCSE),Mumbai,India during October 31-November 3, 2017.
After careful review of all the applications received, following applicants were selected based on their motivations, CVs and recommendations/nominations letter from their respective institutions.
- Mr. Anup Dahal, Shree Sarba Secondary School, Bhimeshwor, Dolakha
- Mr. Aatmaram Tiwari, Everest English Boarding H. S. School, Biratnagar, Morang
- Mr. Niraj Lamichhane, Aroma English Secondary School, Bharatpur, Chitwan
- Mr. Riwaj Neupane, Deerwalk Sifal School, Jayabageshwori, Kathmandu
- Mr. Teju Ram Sunar, Siral Galaxy Academy, Pokhara, Kaski
We express our sincere thanks to all the teachers who applied for this program but could not get selected! We understand your expression of interest to join our program and would recommend you to visit our website for upcoming opportunities!